Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Thought

Okay, so...

My reading and writing courses are all fine and dandy, but my computer course already has me downright terrified. Seriously. I am quaking in fear and it's only the second week of classes.

Which brings me to my point.

For me, a myth can be anything which helps one to understand or cope. In my case, I’m currently a happy believer in the myth that I will be entirely done with college in a short 15 weeks. Ha! This is my hope, my belief, my myth. Is it true? Perhaps. Somewhat. For now, this belief is helping me to categorize the world around me. Oh thank heaven!

2 comments:

  1. just caught up on blogs while convalescing..and saw you have to have a blog this semester. Does it have to be about myths? Or can it just be a regular blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's strictly about mythology. Probably good to force me to keep up with all the readings. :)

    ReplyDelete