Friday, June 4, 2010

On Welcoming and Newness and Happy Suchlike

Hi there and welcome. Come on in, set yourself down, put up your feet, and rest awhile as I figure things out here in the land of blogging...

  • Step one: Set up blog --- check!
  • Step two: Acquire an Interesting Life --- Well, it's a bit of a stretch, but I'm gonna say check. As of tomorrow I shall have been married exactly a week. I'm a student/librarian/math major/craft enthusiast/neat freak/Army wife who just relocated to a strange town in the absolute middle of nowhere. If sheer insanity qualifies as Interesting, I think I just might fit the bill. ;)
  • Step three: Acquire photographs of said Interesting Life in an effort to minimize actual writing requirements --- uh... Hang on a tic. I'm not even sure where my camera is right now. I'll get back to you on that one.
  • Step four: Blog about said Interesting Life on a lovely consistent basis --- Yeah, um, math major? Ahem. I shall try. We'll see. :)
And now... I return to reality and the glorious wedded bliss that is rediscovering the floor of my husband's closet. A little laundry, a little grocery shopping, and perhaps turning those yucky brown bananas into the heaven that is Southern Living's Cream Cheese Banana Bread? Why yes, I do believe that sounds like a plan! :)



    4 comments:

    1. AWEsome! It's like journaling, but way cooler!

      Oscar Wilde: I always take my diary with me on the train. One should always have something sensational to read.

      ;)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Blogging is super easy...don't worry, you'll get the hang of blogging and then the interesting life will follow. :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hehe. Oh yes, and I'm doing so well so far... Geez it's tricky to remember to write about things or even take photos when you're absolutely swamped just living them. :) (Ahem. Yes. In other words: I'm exquisitely lazy ;)

      ReplyDelete
    4. maybe we'll all get better at keeping up, with each other for inspiration.

      ReplyDelete