Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Honeymoon -- Day 7


Whew!! Round 3!! I can do this!!



THIS is a cooperative effort of the Hethcox family (Ansil and Danielle style) to make an edible breakfast. Let's hypotheize, let's spitball, let's play a game. Let's say it was ALL edible. Let's further say that the pancakes, maybe made by yours truly, were delicious. 
Thank you, oh great pancake mix in the sky.
One day, one breakfast down!



Interesting note: multiple places insist that their shave ice is THE best shave ice on Kauai. 
We've tried a few.
The best thing so far? Not even shave ice. 
A Pineapple Frosty from Banana Joe's.
CHANGE YOUR NAME, BANANA JOE!
Pineapple Joe.
How smooth.
How suave.
How....creamy and delicious.
YUM.



Don't I look like a banana. Oh yes I do.



THAT, my friends, is a CUTE banana. I think I should ask that banana out or something. And when that banana says yes, I shall be ecstatic. Viva la bananas!


No comments:

Post a Comment