Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Honeymoon -- Day 5




Welcome, welcome.
Ansil here.
And THIS is Danielle next to a....watermill? It *may* be the sole source of power of the Japanese steakhouse that we walked by in downtown Waikiki (on the corner of Luhauiwuiaolla and Kwihaaimeeaha). Sadly, do you even know whether I made up those names or not?




And THIS is a....goose. 
....I think. The red beak is disconcerting.
Or....AWESOME.




My lovely wife. I grew the flower in her hair myself.
What?




 Impressive Honolulu skyscrapers. Very much like a city, if you must know.




 They must put beer in the fountain at the Ala Moana Mall. Those fish are ginormous.




Awww. She is so beautiful!
Also, we didn't even stay at this hotel but we found it perfectly acceptable to utilize their waterfall.

...

So that was our outing to Ala Moana.
And the surrounding sea of English and non-English speaking tourists.
And the car with Hello Kitty seat covers. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness..you got him to BLOG, Danielle??!!! Impressive! :)

    Hehe. Beer and goldfish.

    ReplyDelete