Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Apple Picking

I love french fries. Deeply. Passionately. Ansil knows this so well he even gave me a McDonald's gift card on my last birthday especially for the purchase of said guilty pleasure. So guess what lucky little me got to do this Saturday?


Yep! All mine. <3

Ahem... So actually, I went apple picking. Those beautiful examples of fried frenchy goodness were actually enjoyed at the lovely Huber's Orchard up in Indiana. I ventured up there with my friend Val and we had a beautiful afternoon plucking juicy apples straight from the tree.



And did I mention the food? :)



Yum!




2 comments:

  1. You know, if I had known you were a fellow fries lover, we would have gotten along a ton better in the beginning. ;)

    I had a peach today and it was scrumptious. And ballroom has turned my head to mush. All I can write is slow, slow, quick quick slow. And, cha cha cha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yum. I think I'm hungry now...and I just had an english muffin with butter and homemade strawberry jam!

    I was expecting those to be apple fries. So relieved they are not. ;)

    ReplyDelete